Student HousingIGC Housing Homepage ▶
Location : Between Housing Buildings A and B
Contact : 82-32-626-0660
Boarding Expenses for Housing
(all costs in Korean won)
|Classification||Single room||Twin room|
|Deposit||Boarding Expenses||Total Payment||Deposit||Boarding Expenses||Total Payment|
|Fall semester (16 weeks)||Regular||50,000||1,500,000||1,550,000||50,000||950,000||1,000,000|
* Deposit is refundable based on the facility condition
- Download the Housing Application below and complete it
- Email the application and required documentation to email@example.com
- Result will be notified directly to your emailHousing Application Download ▶
• One copy of boarding application
• One copy of medical report (based on examination made no longer than two months prior to the date of boarding)
• One copy of tenant record card
• Two copies of ID picture (3×4㎝)
• One copy of bankbook
Vacancies will be announced when available. Regulations on the payment of boarding expenses are as below
|Basic Furnishings||Desk, chair, wardrobe, bed (mattress), stand||Provided|
|Personal Belongings||Personal computer, toiletries, LAN cable, other living goods (e.g. toilet paper, hanger, bathroom shoes, waste bin), bedding (e.g. pillow, pad, bedclothes), etc.||Bedding may be purchased on-campus.|
|Electric heating appliances||Electric pad, electric heater, iron, electric stove, etc.||* A curling iron should have a power cutoff feature.|
|Home appliances||Refrigerator, cooling fan, electric rice cooker, hot plate, electric pot, coffee maker, etc.|
|Dangerous materials||Gas burner, knife (for non-learning uses), lethal weapons, inflammables|
|Drugs||Psychotropic drugs, etc.|
|Food||Some food types are restricted|
- Download the vacating application from the official Housing website
- Fill in the vacating application form and submit to the Operation Office
- Clean the room
- Inspect the room together with the superintendent
- Examine the room, check the room condition before vacating
※ Facility deposits will be refunded four weeks after departure.
- Any tenant wishing to leave the Housing before completionof the stay period is requested to submit the "mid-term vacating application" and a copy of the bankbook to the Housing Operation Office.
- The amount of boarding expenses to be refunded varies pursuant to the Housing Refund Regulations.
Terms of Refund of Boarding Expenses
|Time of leaving||Amount returned|
|4 weeks after moving in||75%|
|8 weeks after moving in||50%|
|12 weeks after moving in||25%|
|More than 12 weeks after moving in||0%|
- This refers to students who are asked to leave the Housing due to violation of Housing regulations.
- Students subject to eviction should take their personal belongings and leave the room on the notified date of eviction, and their boarding expenses shall not be refunded.
Any student not in compliance of the eviction procedure shall be regarded as leaving the Housing without permission, and his/her facility deposit will not be refunded.
Any student subject to eviction shall face disadvantages in joining the Housing in the future, and his/her remaining boarding expenses will not be returned.
Please note that all belongings left in the room or in a shared room after departure will be disposed of.